Helping today Helping tomorrow
Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Devta Life Foundation website (www.devtalifefoundation.org), referred to as the “Site,” is subject to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept these terms and conditions without limitation or qualification and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Devta Life Foundation are superseded and have no effect.
- You may download, display or print information from the Site solely for non-commercial personal use. You must retain and reproduce all copyright notices or other proprietary rights notices contained in any information you download. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including text, images, graphics, audio and video, without written permission from Devta Life Foundation.
- Unless otherwise noted, all content on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the Site without written permission from Devta Life Foundation. We do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us.
- Except for the limited authorization described above, no license or right in any copyright of Devta Life Foundation or any other party is granted or conferred to you. The Site may contain references to trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Devta Life Foundation and/or other parties. No license or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights is granted to or conferred upon you.
- While Devta Life Foundation makes reasonable efforts to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our Site, we make no warranties or representations regarding the content, which is provided “as is.” We accept no responsibility or liability for any damages arising from or connected with the use of our Site or its content. In particular, we are not liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness or comprehensiveness of the information on our Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
- We also assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property resulting from your access to, use of, or browsing in our Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from our Site.
- Devta Life Foundation reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all functionality of our Site. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of our Site, whether due to our actions or omissions or those of a third party.
- Any communication or material you transmit to our Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Devta Life Foundation or our affiliates and may be used for any purpose including reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to our Site for any purpose including developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The information on our Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Devta Life Foundation reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the information, as well as to the products and services described in the information, at any time without notice.
- Not all products and services described on our Site are available in every location. A reference to a Devta Life Foundation product or service on our Site does not imply that it is or will be available in your location.
- Devta Life Foundation has no control over and does not endorse any sites linked to our Site. We have not reviewed all sites linked to our Site and are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to our Site. Linking to our Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without our permission.
- Although we may occasionally monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and similar features on our Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from their content. This includes any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on our Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- Devta Life Foundation will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any unlawful or prohibited information or materials on our Site.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You are bound by any such revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions.
- Framing of our Site by sites or site elements not affiliated with Devta Life Foundation is not permitted. In-line linking or any other method of incorporating parts of our Site into sites not affiliated with us is also prohibited.
- Some content on our Site is presented in Adobe Acrobat portable document format (PDF). You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader version 9.0 or later to view these documents. You can download and install the latest version of the Reader from this link: Adobe Acrobat Reader. The multimedia files on our Site may also require the free Macromedia Flash Player browser plug-in.